Telugu Christian Fellowship of North Carolina (TCFNC) is a group of Indian Christian families living in the state of North Carolina, USA. We aim to provide a place for worship, fellowship and spiritual growth for the Indian Christian families. We meet every 2nd Saturday of each month in a local church to praise, worship, sermons and followed by fellowship.
We also come together for weekly Bible Study, weekly Ladies prayer, Monthly Intercessory Prayer and on special occasions like Easter, Christmas and New Year to worhsip our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We primarily praise and worship in our native language i.e Telugu, however we welcome other language speaking families to join us if interested.
- To reach out to Telugu Christians living in the state of North Carolina, to be united and bonded together as a Telugu Christian Family of God and encourage and pray for each other.
- To provide a place for Telugu Christians for time and worship, prayer and fellowship through regular Bible study, prayers and fellowship gatherings.
- To provide a forum to invest in the lives of our children through Kids fellowship and by being an example by following and doing what is said in the word of God.
- To look to our Heavenly father and to grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- To spread the gospel of Jesus Christ with our life style.
- To provide a platform for our kids to use their skills and talents to serve God and to grow in the knowledge of our Lord to equip them to be ambassadors of Jesus Christ.
Our Statement of Faith:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17